Skilled San Diego Personal Injury Attorneys
A personal injury can happen in a flash, but it can have life-changing consequences. It
can happen because a slip and fall, medical malpractice, from a car, truck or motorcycle accident, or any other harmful situation due to the wrongful actions of another party. Personal injuries can be physically and emotionally painful and financially devastating.
If you or a loved one were injured because of the negligent or careless acts of another party, you will have to make some important decisions: What kind of medical treatment should you get? When will you or your loved one be able to work again or to participate in everyday life activities? A critical decision to make is whether to file a lawsuit to hold the responsible parties accountable for causing your injuries. The San Diego personal injury attorneys at the Law Firm of Phillips & Pelly can assist you in making this decision.
The attorneys at our firm specialize in personal injury cases so develop an in-depth knowledge of personal injury law. We work with injury claims for damages caused by the negligent or wrongful acts of other parties. Our San Diego personal injury attorneys have over 50 years of combined legal experience and have helped to resolve thousands of personal injuries claims involving negligence or willful misconduct of others.
If you were injured, you should have an experienced and knowledgeable personal injury attorney to make sure that your rights are protected and asserted in your case. The San Diego Personal injury attorneys at the Law Firm of Phillips & Pelly do not charge you a fee unless you win your case, and we will support you through each step of the way:
- We will help you sort through the expenses you will receive because you are injured, such as medical bills, rental cars, and property damage, if you do not have enough insurance coverage.
- We will work with insurance companies to minimize the risk of a delay in payment or a denial of your claim.
- We will prepare and file all necessary legal documentation and we will act on your behalf in all proceedings or hearings.
- We will work hard for you to receive full and fair compensation for your losses, including medical expenses, wages and income, and physical pain and suffering.
- We will set you up with proper medical care for your injuries.
- We will fight to get you financial resources to pay for essential needs like a wheelchair, medical supplies, handicap accessible housing, vehicle adaptation, and personal assistance.
Remember, insurance companies have both agents who are trained to offer low sums for settlements and experienced legal representatives. At the Law Firm of Phillips & Pelly, we will work to ensure that insurance companies do not take advantage of you during this difficult time. We will use the legal knowledge and experience of our San Diego Personal injury attorneys to present your status as a victim and to get you a just outcome.
The Law Firm of Phillips & Pelly offers its injury victims a broad range of legal services, and we do not charge a fee for our services unless we win your case. If you would like to schedule a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case, please call our firm at the toll-free phone number listed below.
The Law Firm of Phillips & Pelly
12520 High Bluff Drive, Ste. 220
San Diego, CA 92130